19th Annual Oyster Celebration
May 1, 2021 @ 2:00PM — 8:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Drive-Thru Pick Up and Online Interactive Program! All Funds Support LRNow's Award Winning Education and Outreach Programs.
LRNow's 19th Annual Oyster Celebration~ With a twist! This is a new and exciting event for all of us. That being said, we understand there will be some confusion and appreciate your patience. Please allow us to help you through the ticketing process and clarify anything that may seem unclear:
1. Select your ticket(s) for a dinner and/or appetizer package and time for pickup (these packages include the virtual event).
2.If you would like to opt out of the food but wish to watch and be part of the fun during the online virtual program from the comfort of your couch, you can simply select the $35 virtual program ticket option.
3. You may also add on as many raffle tickets to your purchase before checking out.**Please note**We have carried over raffle ticket purchases from last year and have included in this years raffle pool.
4. Please note** Once you have selected your tickets and click continue/next, you will be presented with beverage choice questions as well as who will be picking up on the day of the event, etc.
4. Once you purchase your ticket(s) and receive your confirmation email, be sure to check out our Oyster Celebration exclusive Oyster Hugger store including clothing and unique hand-crafted art created by LRNow's Oyster Chicks.
5. We will send a link out to everyone who purchased package tickets and virtual program only tickets with the login information to the online program (hosted on Zoom). **We will be announcing raffle ticket winners during the online program.
6. If you have any questions or would like a staff member to assist you with your ticket purchase please call 757-962-5398.
(Scroll down for ticket package details, raffle items descriptions and other information)
Guests will pick up their dinner or appetizer packages in an insulated tote bag at The View at Rudee Inlet. At 7 PM, former TV personality Vanessa Coria will emcee a fun online program for our guests featuring: trivia games with great prizes; behind the scenes videos of LRNow’s work; announcements of the raffle winners; and much more!
TICKET OPTIONS AND DETAILS:
- DINNER FOR TWO $150 (purchase by April 25) Includes:1 dozen Lynnhaven oysters from Parish Point Oysters; Beach Bully BBQ Dinner for two includes barbecue with extra sauce and three sides: coleslaw, baked beans, and mac & cheese; Ashburn's cocktail sauce, crackers, lemons, oyster shucking knife and gloves, event booklet, History on the Half Shell Cookbook and admission to the live virtual event! As well as one of the three beverage options listed above.
- APPETIZERS FOR TWO $75 (purchase by April 25) Includes: 1 dozen Lynnhaven oysters from Parish Point Oysters; a variety of appetizers provided by Wegmans's; Ashburn's cocktail sauce, crackers, lemons, oyster shucking knife and gloves, event booklet, History on the Half Shell Cookbook and admission to the live virtual event! As well as one of the three beverage options listed above.
- VIRTUAL EVENT TICKET $35 (purchase by April 29) Enjoy the program live with a chance to win great prizes! Includes: Admission to the live virtual event, links to download the event booklet & History on the Half Shell Cookbook by Lillie Gilbert.
*Please pick up your packages between 3pm-4pm
YOU CAN WIN...
- HANDCRAFTED 11-FOOT ROWBOAT Courtesy of Tidewater Wooden Boat Workshop
- OCEANFRONT CULINARY ADVENTURE (TEN, $50 RESTAURANT GIFT CARDS) Courtesy of the Atlantic Avenue Association Dough Boys Pizza, Rockefellers, Abbey Road Pub & Restaurant, Harvest, Rudee's Restaurant & Cabana Bar, Chix on the beach, Waterman's Surfside Grllle, Croc's 19th Street Bistro, Tautogs seafood restaurant, and Doc Taylor's.
- WILLIAMSBURG WINERY OVERNIGHT Courtesy of The Williamsburg Winery. Enjoy an overnight stay in one of the twelve different tradition rooms which includes a wood-burning fireplace, antiques and tapestries, kig size bed, luxurious bed linens, antique working desk, comfortable robes, television and high speed internet. Flexible accessibility options are available upon request. Complimentary breakfast for two, property tour of the winery, and lunch for two at the Gabriel Archer Tavern are also included.
Specialty items created by our Oyster Chicks Crafters are available as well as your favorite LRNow gear!
You will be provided with a link to LRNow's Oyster Hugger store in your ticketed package purchase confirmation email.
Exclusive only for our Spring oyster celebration!
Order ahead and pick up your items when you pick up your ticket package.
Thank You to the Sponsors Who Made This Event Possible